Monday, February 11, 2013

Getting Started

I received a Christmas gift from my husband, a Cannon EOS Rebel T3i along with an additional zoom lens, a Cannon EFS 55-250mm.

This is my first experience with a camera other then just point and shoots, so I am in the process of learning all that my camera can do.

I will be posting pictures on this blog in hopes that I can recieve critiques, constructive critisism, advice, and suggestions on how to take and edit (using Photoshop CS2 to edit) my photos.

I am not looking to take photos professionaly, but am looking to use my camera and editing software to it's fullest potential.

In terms of my style, I like vibrant photos, where colors really pop. In addition to lifestyle portraits where backgrounds are blurred, but subjects are not staged.

Here are my very first photos taken at the park with my Golden Retriever.

































No comments:

Post a Comment